One of my favourite topics is positive youth development. I love talking to and learning from people from different disciplines about how youth develop and how different physical, social, emotional, and other environments impact their growth. This is a hobby of mine, so I don’t publish often. See below — the most recent episode is shown. Click the “menu” button, and then “episodes” to see more episodes.
Click here for a link to the podcast home page. Here is a list of the most recent episodes.
- Engaging adolescents in healthy behaviour change with Dr. Sofia Strömmer
- Exploring Topics in Genetics with Kristen Gibson
- Learning about the Developmental Origins of Health and Disease Concept with Dr. Olga
- My conversation with Professor Luc Beaudoin on sleep
- My conversation with Dr. Ashley Miller about youth anxiety and depression.